Thursday, October 14, 2010

A note on "School Life" entries.

 I don't know if I explained this properly in the independent study contract, but I will here: School life entries serve the main purpose of describing classes in terms of earning credit hours, for language-learning especially. These entries, however, can be related to cultural credit hours as well, as long as their contents have relevant cultural observations. If this is too vague, I will go back and properly mark the "School Life" entries as also being "Culture Studies". Maybe I will just do that either way. But the main purpose of the entries is to describe the contents of classes in order to prove I am attending them. If there are any concerns or things that need to be addressed please let me know via e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment