Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Welcome

This is the blog I will be using while I live in Kobe, Japan from April 2010 till March 2011. This is an academic blog, and posts will be specified into categories: language, culture, school life, special studies. These posts will be indicated at the beginning of the blog entry, and anything outside of the four listed categories will be marked as so. I will consolidate what I have done so far into single posts, and then get into a more daily to weekly basis of posting. Hope you enjoy what I have to say... because it's hard as hell for me to keep any type of blog, and I'm doing my best to get it out there.

NOTE ON BLOG NAME: I used to do rap music. I still do music but most of it isn't rap. Either way I still use the old MC name as a handle... B Logic, minus the B, plus Japan makes "Japan Logic"... If I was a more clever fellow I could have outdone this, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment